Sunday, January 30, 2011

Course Summary

I have learned that i am able to make posters and vector images of people. Graphic design has also taught me the elements of design, and the design process. What i liked most about this course is learning a new program that i was previously unfamiliar with. Finally being able to utilize this program to complete assignments and vector an image of a face. The work im most pleased with would have to be my vectored image of Ms. Maletins face, i think it turned out well. What i liked least about the course were the non artistic assignments, assignments where i couldnt express myself fully. The part of the course that i least liked doing were the assignment sheets. they were just straight forward questions and i wasn't able to express myself. This course may be improved by engaging the students more, and making them feel like there apart of a class. Getting the students to work together on assignments may help this.

No comments:

Post a Comment